CNCRepair.co.za offers complete service and repair programs for many Industrial,
Scientific, Medical and Aesthetic lasers including Flash Lamp pumped, Fiber, Diode and CO2 laser
Our in-house repair department provides technical support for: H.V. lamp power supplies, RF-Drivers, PC Boards, laser module alignments, fibers, IPL hand piece refurbishment, pump chamber restoration, laser system maintenance, beam delivery systems, software and hardware upgrades and much more.
CNCRepair.co.za boasts one of the industry’s largest and best-trained technical staffs. Our engineers and technicians are available through to offer our customers a choice of programs including installation, in-house or on-site training and service. We pride ourselves on providing quality products, outstanding customer service and prompt response time. Contact us next time you require service or need pricing for a Preventive Maintenance Agreement.
• System Calibration for Laser Power/Energy verification.
• Laser Beam Stability and Operating Mode optimization.
• Optical Fiber polishing, repair and alignment.
• Clean/replace Deionization and Particle filters.
• Check power supplies for proper output.
• Run diagnostics on computers.
• Clean, inspect, align, and peak for maximum performance and power output.
• Laser Head/Pump Chamber Inspection, Restoration and Repair.
• Gold cavity inspection or replacement for corrosion, pitting, flaking and reflectivity.
• Lamp holder/clip inspection or replacement for corrosion, flaking and deterioration.
• Flow tube inspection/replacement for thermal stress, cracks, mineral deposits or U.V. damage.
• Inspect, clean, replace mirrors for burns, scratches and pitting.
• Inspect, clean, replace AO Q-switch.
• Adjust Bragg angle on AO Q-switch.
• Align mirror and Q-switch for maximum optical performance and output power.
• Cooling system.
• Check DI-water for resistivity, contamination, level and flow.
• Check thermostat and solenoid for proper operation.
• Check operation of control panel functions.
• Check RF driver.
• Check RF-output and reflected power.
• Test fault circuitry.